- Uncategorized11 product
- Botox1111 products
- Botulinum1212 products
- Dermal Fillers7474 products
- Dysport11 product
- Fillmed (Filorga)22 products
- Hyalgan11 product
- Intraline11 product
- Juvederm1010 products
- Mesotherapy1515 products
- Orthopedic11 product
- Profhilo11 product
- Restylane1212 products
- Stylage1414 products
- Supartz11 product
- Teosyal1717 products
Juvederm Ultra 3 (2x1ml): The filler is not designed for a massive correction of the face shape and making significant changes in separate facial features. With the help of this filler you can smooth the wrinkles in the areas of the forehead, even nasolabial folds, correct the area of the cheekbones.
Where to Buy Juvederm Ultra 3 Online Cheap or Buy Juvederm Ultra 3 Injections Online?
You can buy Juvederm Ultra 3 online at our web portal beautydermal.com. BeautyDermal is a Juvederm Ultra 3 supplier and a Juvederm Ultra 3 wholesale supplier. We want to help our customers to save time and money and have the product delivered to your doorstep for a reasonably low price.
The product is not injected into the eyelids. Only a highly skilled specialist, who understands the anatomical structure of the area and is ready to bear responsibility for the possible complications after the procedure can inject into the dark circles under the eyes. Usually, specially designed products are used at the areas around the eyes.
The Juvederm Ultra 3 gel is suitable for enhancing the volume of lips and for correction of their contour. It is forbidden to inject the product in the blood vessels, as this may lead to massive embolism (blockage) and necrosis of the tissues.
The filler cannot be used:
- the filler cannot be used:
- in people who tend to develop keloid and hypertrophic scarring;
- if there is intolerance to the products of hyaluronic acid and any local anesthetics from the group of amide products;
- in patients with porphyria;
- during pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- in children;
- if there is skin inflammation or manifestations of a viral, bacterial or fungal infection (herpes, microsporia, etc.);
- simultaneously with laser procedures, mechanical exfoliation (microdermabrasion), chemical peeling;
- in the areas where synthetic implants were previously places.
Restriction of use
The product must be used with caution in people with a range of diseases. Clinical trials that can confirm the safety of the product if there is dysfunction of the internal organs, cardiovascular and immune system.
- Autoimmune diseases
Indications of autoimmune disease in the past or the presence of such a disease without exacerbation requires from a medical practitioner more detailed collection of information about the treated patient. The active phase of the disease is a contraindication for the procedure. In the remission period, it is necessary to conduct a double test , and then ensure surveillance of such clients.
- Allergic reactions
If the client has had severe allergic reactions or anaphylactic shock in the past, then a medical practitioner must prescribe either a double test of the product or a special prophylactic treatment, the course of which is necessary to follow before each procedure. This must be done even when allergic reactions have not been connected with the injection of hyaluronic acid or local anesthetics.
- Streptococcal infection in the past
The manufacturers of the Juvederm Ultra 3 product recommends medical practitioners to refuse to carry out the procedure for those clients who have had frequent tonsillitis in the past, acute rheumatic fever or rheumatic heart disease.
- Taking anticoagulants
It is necessary to refuse to take aspirin at least a week before the expected procedure. If a patient cannot refuse to take drugs that reduce blood coagulation, then he or she must be informed of the risk of developing significant in terms of volume subcutaneous haematomas.
- professional sports
The filler, according to its composition, has substances that can give a positive results on anti-doping test
The preparation for the procedure
The first stage is usually a consultation, during which a medical practitioner listens to the wishes of the client, determines the skin condition, chooses the best product for the best result, and the amount of the product per procedure. The medical practitioner who cares about his reputation, will necessarily tell the client about the possible side effects of the injection of the product and its incompatibility with other products
How to inject the product
- Before the beginning of the product injection, the skin must be necessarily cleaned of contamination and cosmetics, and then disinfected with antiseptic solution.
- The packaging of the product must be opened in the client’s presence.
- A tip cap is removed from the syringe, and a needle, closed with a cap, is assembled to its place. Immediately before an injection, the needle cap is removed.
- If a needle has become blunt and every time you insert it into the skin it is more and more painful, then you must replace the needle with a new one
- The filler is injected very slowly. This allows the gel to be evenly distributed in the tissues.
- Once the desired amount of gel has been injected, the area of injection is gently massaged for better distribution of the product in the tissues
Skin Care AFTER PROCEDURE
During the first 12 hours after injection, it is not recommended:
- use make-up;
- stay under the sun for a long time
- attend a solarium
- conduct a cryotherapy procedure or stay outdoors at temperatures below 0 ° C
During two weeks, thermal treatments are contraindicated, including visiting a sauna or hammam sessions.
Possible Side Effects
- inflammatory reactions of the skin: redness, erythema development, itching and pain during palpation;
- the appearance of bruises at the areas of an injection;
- the appearance of nodules or induration at the injection site;
- the appearance of depigmented or hyperpigmented areas of the skin at the areas of the injection of the product;
- The development of skin necrosis at the area of the injection of the product, often in the area of the bridge of the nose;
- The development of allergic reactions to any of the ingredients of the product.
The most important questions are Juvederm Ultra 3 price, Juvederm Ultra 3 cost. However, you phrase it – we at beautydermal here say that the price is reasonable and for some specific markets, it is even significantly lower. You can be sure that when you buy Juvederm Ultra 3 wholesale at beautydermal – you are saving time and money.
- 2 Syringes with Juvederm Ultra 3 Filler
- Needle 27G 1/2 (0.40x13mm) – 4 pcs
- Stickers with serial number – 2 pcs
Instructions for use
- Do not use the product if the packaging is open or damaged.
- Storage conditions: Store in a dry place protected from light at temperatures between 2 and 25 ° C.
- The product has contraindications, expert advice is required.
Belotero Hydro 1ml$40.00Add to cart
Belotero Hydro 1ml Belotero Hydro 1ml: How to know whether it’s time to use a dermal filler? First of all, look at the most delicate areas of the body – the face, neck, back of the palms. If you notice dryness, loss of moisture and elasticity, probably, the time has come. This happens when the …
Teosyal Puresense Ultimate (2x1ml)$96.00Add to cart
About Teosyal Puresense Ultimate 2x1ml Teosyal PureSense Ultimate is hyaluronic acid gel, with a concentration of 22 milligrams per 1 gram of the product. The density of the gel is provided by the bonds in the hyaluronic acid molecules. This makes it possible to add the desired natural volume and retain the result as long …
Ellanse L 1ml$120.00Add to cart
About Ellanse L Ellanse L The filler is designed using unique sustained performance tunable longevity and total bioresorbability technology. The active substance of the filler is polycaprolactone, which holds water in the tissues of the skin and fills and wrinkles. Due to this function, the filler stimulates the natural production of collagen. Due to this, …
Belotero Balance Lidocain for sale
$44.00Add to cart
Belotero Balance Lidocaine 1ml Belotero Balance Lidocaine 1ml: The state of the skin is the main criterion when it comes to determining a person’s age. This can be not only the face, but also the hands, neck and decollete. As soon as the state of the skin changes, this indicates disturbance of metabolism. To minimize …
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
On all order over